SIDM announces 'Centre for Startups' that will work closely with startups for their capability building.
Criteria to Apply for Fellowship of 'SIDM Centre for Startups'
Startup means an entity, incorporated or registered in India :
- Upto a period of seven years from the date of incorporation/registration or upto ten years in case of Startups in Biotechnology sector
- As a private limited company or registered as a partnership firm or a limited liability partnership
- With an annual turnover not exceeding Rs. 25 crore for any of the financial years since incorporation/registration
- Working towards innovation, development or improvement of products or processes or services, or if it is a scalable business model with a high potential of employment generation or wealth creation
- Provided that an entity formed by splitting up or reconstruction of an existing business shall not be considered a ‘Startup’.
An entity shall cease to be a Startup:
- On completion of seven years from the date of its incorporation/registration, ten years in case of Startups in Biotechnology sector, or
- If its turnover for any previous year exceeds Rs. 25 crore
Enrollment of Fellows of SIDM Centre for Startups is now open.For more infor, please write to: email@example.com
Fellowship Fee: Rs 20,000/- (Twenty Thousand INR Only + taxes) for startups registered in India