SIDM invites membership from companies registered in India, academic institutions, R&D institutions, government bodies as well as societies.
To view the SIDM Membership Brochure, click here.
To view the SIDM Start-Up Forum Membership Brochure,click here.
Point of Contact
- Participation of members in sessions with the Armed Forces/ Ministry of Defence to understand future requirements.
- Help members contribute towards shaping the procurement/ production policies by providing timely and strategic inputs.
- Avenues for interaction with key decision makers to understand and remove procedural bottlenecks being faced by industry.
- Establish linkages with large systems integrators from Private Sector, Defence PSUs and Ordnance Factories through Public–Private Partnership meets.
- Facilitate JVs and technology tie-ups with foreign OEMs for local production/offset partnerships through bilateral and multilateral events.
- Technical help and guidance through SIDM advisors (veterans) with over 35 years of experience in Defence & Aerospace Sector. These veterans belong to different domains such as Land Systems, Marine Systems, Aerospace Systems and Offset.
- Workshop and capacity building programmes to update members with policy, procedural and regulatory changes in the Defence & Aerospace domain.
- Regular updates on Tenders, RFPs and RFIs.
- Capacity assessment and guidance for business diversification/development in Defence & Aerospace.
Any firm/concern/company which is registered in India and engaged in the manufacturing and/or service activities in the area of defence, aerospace, shipbuilding, internal safety & security equipment and strategic industry, and has been in operation for more than one year, shall be eligible to apply for membership of the Society as primary members.
Entrance fee payable at the time of admission as Primary Member
|Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises||Rs 10,000|
|Large Enterprises||Rs 50,000|
Annual Membership fee for Primary members
|GROSS SALES (Rs)||FEE|
|Less than 100 crores||Rs 10,000|
|Greater than 100 crores - 300 crores||Rs 50,000|
|Greater than 300 crores - 500 crores||Rs 1,00,000|
|Greater than 500 crores - 700 crores||Rs 2,00,000|
|Above 700 crores||Rs 3,00,000|
|Entrance fee payable at the time of admission as Associate Member||Rs 50,000|
|Annual membership fees for Associate Members||Rs 1,00,000|
|Entrance fee payable at the time of admission as Institutional Member||Rs 25,000|
|Annual membership fees||Rs 25,000|